2016.09.22 UP DATE
MOSHI MOSHI BOX is the name of our tourist information spaces. These will be launched in various locations across the globe as places where people can learn about Japanese culture as well as get their hands on products that are made in Japan. Through these stores we strive to make Japanese culture more accessible to the world, making Japan a more reachable destination when planning international holidays.
The first MOSHI MOSHI BOX was launched in 2014, right in the middle of Japan’s pop-culture mecca, Harajuku, and is located where Takeshita Street, Meiji Street and the entrance to Ura-Harajuku intersect. We’ve teamed up with the Shibuya City Tourism Association and the shops in the neighbourhood to offer visitors the following services.
MOSHI MOSHI BOX Information centre
ADDRESS：Jingumae 3-23-5 1F, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
OPNE：7 days a week
- OMIYAGE SHOP
- We have a wide range of omiyage - or gifts for back home - produced by MOSHI MOSHI NIPPON as well as the latest kawaii items that represent Harajuku, the origin of Kawaii culture. One of Harajuku’s oldest crepe shops, Marion Crepe, offers their delicious crepes outside the store.
- Worry no more! We have Travelex ATMs in store where visitors can get their foreign currencies exchanged on the spot. The services available are USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, KRW, AUD and TWD.
- We offer the most useful maps and city guides for Harajuku and the surrounding stations, including Shibuya, Daikanyama and Ebisu. You can also get flyers and pamphlets of local vendors too.
- Shibuya City Tourism Association’s friendly bilingual team is onsite to help you! Feel free to ask them anything you want to know, including tourist attractions and the best shopping in Harajuku.
- FedEx offers quick international shipping services so shopaholics can ship their latest goodies to anywhere in the world without any hassle.
- A team of friendly staff from JTB travel agency will assist you with organising your next trip! We also offer unique tour packages in Japan and overseas.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Visitors can use the Net for free thanks to our partners at Japanese mobile phone company KDDI. Simply download their official app on your phone and you’ll be connected to the Wi-Fi! The app also offers information about the area you are in and places you can go.
- FREE PC & POWER
- Is your phone or computer of juice? We offer free computers and free chargers for your smartphones!