With just a small bit of ingenuity, turn everyday food into something cute using Kaori’s recipe series! With a few simple ideas, an ordinary recipe magically transforms into a cute dish. Today we’ll look at a recipe that uses a lot of fruit. Let us introduce to you, Pom Pom Purin Fruity Milk Pudding!
・Sugar 4-5 table spoons
・one stick of spaghetti
■How to make
1. Pour milk into a pot and heat at low to medium temperature so as to melt the sugar *be careful not to burn the bottom
2:When the sugar has melted, pour in the gelatin which has been mixed with 2 table spoons of hot water
3. Mix so that it does not come to a boil and melt the gelatin completely
4:Cool the mixture and then put into a container and next into the refrigerator overnight
5. Cut your favorite fruit. These fruit pieces will be put on top of the pudding.
How to make “Purin-chan”: Use the cut peach slices as the face and ears. Use the tops of grapes to make a hat.
Use the cut kiwi and banana as decoration. The orange and grapes can be cut real thin.
6. Pour boiled water into a deep cup and melt the chocolate pen
7. Deep fry aspaghetti and use this to join Purin’s hat, grape and peach together.
8. Draw Prin’s face. Place the chocolate pen in the dish and use a toothpick.
10. Put all fruits on the pudding taking great care to keep things in balance. Voila! Your pudding is completed!
Kaori also invites you into her world of character-themed rice dishes in her recipe series! Please check out her Instagram where she has uploaded many pictures of her character dishes!
Kaori lives in Hokkaido and enjoys making dinners, sweet treats and character food using bread ♡ Kaori also loves to experiment with small tricks for easy character-themed ▶@kaopan27
Related article：A recipe for photogenic food #1 “lollipop” sandwiches
My Melody Themed Hotel Room Opens at Keio Plaza Hotel Tama
FEATURES ・ 26.June.2019
Shueisha Announces Collaboration With Hello Kitty in 11 Publications
FASHION ・ 25.June.2019
Kaori’s Easy Recipe: Learn to Make Winnie the Pooh S’more Cookies
FEATURES ・ 23.June.2019
Sanrio Character Awards 2019 | Event Report
FEATURES ・ 06.June.2019
Purchase Sanrio Merchandise From Smart Cashless Vending Machines All Across Japan
BUSINESS ・ 06.June.2019
My Hero Academia Characters Get an Adorable Sanrio Partner For Goods Lineup
ANIME&GAME ・ 04.June.2019
Kaori’s Easy Recipe: Learn to Make Disney Tsum Tsum Chocolate Covered Cookies
FEATURES ・ 01.June.2019
Sanrio Puroland Announces Puro Summer Festival 2019
SPOT ・ 30.May.2019
Kaori’s Easy Recipe: Learn to Make Pompompurin Gomaku Onigiri
FEATURES ・ 19.May.2019
Going to an idol concert? These cute, multipurpose Sanrio goods are a must! ♡
ANIME&GAME ・ 09.May.2019
Pearl Lady Bubble Tea Collaborates With Sanrio Character Cast
FOOD ・ 07.May.2019
Kaori’s Easy Recipe: Learn to Make Pompompurin Sweet Potato Tarts
FEATURES ・ 04.May.2019